Includes topics such as:
- Making a good first impression
- Completing/submitting paperwork
- Where to be fingerprinted
- Costs involved
- What to expect from co-workers & students
- What is expected of you as a substitute
- Helpful items to have on hand
- Tips for maintaining order
- Emergency procedures
These courses are best viewed at a screen resolution of 1024x768, using Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher Web browser.
To start, click on the "Table of Contents" link at the top of the page. When you are finished, click on "Print Test", and print out the test to give to your district contact. Then click on "Logout".
© 2014 Panhandle Area Educational Consortium (PAEC).