PAEC Mission, Vision & Tagline
Mission: To provide a continuum of shared services that elevate student achievement throughout all Consortium school districts
Vision: Advancing Schools & Communities for student success
Tagline: Every Student, Every Day
PAEC Goals & Strategies
Services to District Goal & Strategies
PAEC will provide Leadership, Vision, and Shared Services to meet the needs of member districts maximizing student achievement.
- Teacher recruitment, retention & development (service and advocacy). /A foundational beginning teacher support program that would allow for district customization. / New Teacher Program
- Prioritization of focus areas and addressing them fully. / Evaluation of PAEC services for purposeful abandonment of those things that fall outside of identified focus areas.
- Data warehouse, ED-FI (extract data from different databases)
Partnerships Goal & Strategies
PAEC will leverage partnerships to increase opportunities and access for member districts.
- Build corporate/agency/post-secondary partnerships with defined roles, supporting all districts. / Partner with businesses for the entire consortia. / Non-profits, such as boys/girls clubs, etc. / Establish connections with corporations, varied organizations to fund and deliver needed services, experts in the field and monetary provisions to the districts.
- Develop relationships with legislators to partner in writing/influencing school legislation. / Having a relationship with Legislators that fosters understanding of the needs of our districts and the impact of legislative changes.
- Partner with new businesses to increase workforce skills. / Businesses to fund workforce academy to deliver qualified candidates and reduce dropout rate.
Advocacy/Legislative/Funding Goal & Strategies
PAEC will serve as an advocate and unified voice to promote legislative priorities that benefit member districts.
- Promoting the understanding of PAEC's importance to the unique needs of small and rural districts in NW Florida.
- developing relationships with (educational or other) decision makers and key legislative staff based on a predetermined agenda and timeline
- Tri-consortia delivering a unified lobbying voice for the collective needs of small and rural districts.
Branding/Marketing Strategies to Support our Goals
- Market PAEC as 14 school districts/superintendents/46,000 students instead of a standalone organization.
- Consistent and professional outreach branding and promotional materials.
- Virtual presence on the web and social media.