Contact InformationJohn Selover, Executive Director - (850) 638-6131 Ext. 2235 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Project ServicesPAEC Legislative Network services is a cooperative legislative and educational program whereby the 14 member districts of the consortium are able to influence the legislative process more efficiently than on an individual basis and receive timely information to assist with planning and compliance. Through this program, the Consortium serves as a liaison with the Governor’s Office, the Legislature, the Florida Department of Education, and the school districts.
The Legislative Network supports districts by:
- Forming linkages with state and local agencies, entities, and organizations which impact education related policies, programs and practices in Florida.
- Attending and monitoring all meetings of the State Board of Education, Legislature, and various commissions concerned with education.
- Keeping member districts informed on actions taken by these entities through regular reports and PAEC website.
- Coordinating the development of the Consortium’s annual legislative program/priorities.
- Providing quick responses to legislators on questions/concerns about proposed legislation and any other related educational issue.
- Providing assistance in interpreting new or amended legislation.
- Answering questions from member districts about current and previous legislation to assist with planning and compliance.
- 2017 Budget as Passed by Legislature.PDF
- 2017 FSBA Understanding the Legislative Process.pdf
- 2017 Priority Agenda.pdf
- 2017-2018 Conference Agreement 4 30 2017.pdf
- AESA 2017 Federal Legislative Agenda.pdf
- Comparison.House and Senate.1.26.18.pdf
- Department of Education 10% Budget Reduction Exercise 2017_18.pdf
- Education Choice Fund Summary 2017_18.pdf
- FBOE FEFP Request 2017_18.pdf
- FBOE Legislative Budget Request 2017_18.pdf
- Floorplan of the Florida Capitol.pdf
- Governor Budget 2017_18.pdf
- HOUSE AMENDMENT Bill No. CS_HB 7069.pdf
- PAEC supports GovScott 2017 budget.pdf
- The Legislative Process At-A-Glance.pdf
- Tri-Consortia Legislative Request 2017_18.pdf