What is Title IV-Part A?
The Student Support and Academic Enrichment Project is intended to improve student academic achievement by increasing the state and local educational agencies capacity in the following areas:
- Providing all students with access to a well-rounded education
- Improving school conditions for student learning to support safe and healthy schools
- Improving the use of technology in order to advance the academic achievement and digital literacy of all students
Panhandle Area Educational Consortium's Objectives
- To provide support and guidance to Title IV Part A, SSAE Project sub-recipients to ensure the applications are in approvable form as per federal and state requirements.
- Assist sub-recipients in achieving and maintaining compliance with federal and state rules and regulations by providing technical assistance, sample process and forms, trainings and other items as appropriate.
- Present professional development workshops, webinars and trainings to subrecipients, Title IV Part A, SSAE Project staff and other stakeholders on topics such as Title IV Part A programming, quality initiatives, academic instruction, enrichment activities, grants management and others.
- Assist with developing and implementing process improvement measures, including the development of new and more efficient reporting documents and systems.
ESEA section 4107
ESEA section 4108
ESEA section 4109