For 2 credit hours and additional materials and resources please follow the instructions below:
- Create your account in the ePDC if you do not currently have one.
- Verify your account by clicking the confirmation link in your email (Check junk/spam if not in inbox) If you do not see the email call us to verify your account
- Click Here to pull up Human Resources Professional Learning in Course Offerings If you are logged in: clicking on the register button in the top-right corner of the training will proceed to step 4. If you are not logged in: the register button will prompt you to login – then click the register button again once logged in to register for that training
- Click the “Accept” button on the policies information. On the screen that follows select “Inservice Points” for the credit selection then click the “Complete Registration” button. The next screen will display “Registration Complete.” On this screen go to the left side blue sidebar and click on “Schoology Courses”
- On this screen look for the “Access Code” in the second column. To the right of the course title you registered for will be the access code in that column. Highlight and copy that code. At the top of this screen click on 2. “Click Here” in green at the top under “Instructions.” Paste the copied code into the box and click the “Join” button. Now in the course – follow the instructions from there to complete the course and receive credit. You can access the Schoology Courses screen at anytime from your transcript in the left sidebar after you log in. After joining the course title will be green and clicking on the title takes you directly into the course wherever you left off.